Sunday, March 28, 2010

Omar Alkyomi






My name is Omar.Actually this is not my photo, it is a singer's photo. I am 18 years old. I live in Al Seeb. I am studying at the Oman Dental College. I am a good footballer. I have played in Al Bidayah team (my town's team). I would like everyone to call me Omarson because it's a Brazilian name. Last year (2009) was the worst year in my life. It was really a disaster for me. I wanted to die because lots of things happened with me. I studied hard last year and my aim was joinig Sultan Qaboos University. I got high results which could allow me in to SQU. Unfortunately someone deleted all my registrations in all the colleges through the Internet. However I didn't find any college to study in but in the second registration ,which has a few chances, I registered at Oman Dental College. And they accepted me. But let me tell you something about dentistry. When I was a child my older brother took me to a Dental clinic. The dentist treated me and I liked what the dentist was doing. I told my brother that I was going to study dentistry when I grew up. Now I am okay with dentisry and, en sha'Allah, I will graduate as a Dentist. Also I hope that 2010 becomes a great year and I really missed the luck so I hope to be lucky in the coming years.

35 comments:

  1. Don't complain of hardship in yuor quest for knoeledge.
    No success can be complete without suffering of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice name omarson

    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Omarson... can you please tell me why you like this name? and tell me more about yourself... i love to be a friend of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I like this name because it's a brazilian name and i like brazil team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi omarson your blog is very nice
    but the color is
    too bad for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi queen. NO I made it by mistake. I'm trying to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omarson why do you like tamer hosny this much? and i don;t believe that you want to chang the pink background because in this days i see that you like pink so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi omarson i like your pink blog
    its very nice couler

    ReplyDelete
  9. heyy Omarson,,realy i like your name
    u r younger than me,,i hope u will be aperfect dentist,,
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. hhhhhhhhhhh =)

    No Comment..

    but i hope that your conversation be always funny and makes me lauge =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omarson do you envi mema because she likes laughing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Omarson
    How was The studing in Oman Dental Collage?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hhhhhhhhhhhh =)
    I am fuuny girl omarson, thats why i always lauge..

    ooooh, tamash i think sooooooooooo hhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Menoo. It is fine but sometimes its boring.


    Mema are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes i am ok!

    whhhhhhhhhhhhhy??

    you and tamash let me like a crazy hhhh

    ReplyDelete
  16. hhhhhhhhhhhh. Tamasha might be. But me!!! I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got bored from studying. It is tiring and it takes all of my time. What about you girls?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a bit worried about med-semester exam.
    I am also so exited to complete this year and move to the new building beacause I'll meat my friends there..

    ReplyDelete
  19. dont be worried just study well & foces 4 every significant & momentous things then the exam will be very cushy,,
    Good luck....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you LiLian for your advice. I passed the med-semester exam. Now we have break for one week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hican you tell my about your personality?
    I love to be afriand of yours

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Omarson .
    Do like Brazilian team good man , But i like france team .
    I hope we will be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi slooha
    Hi multazim
    I can be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi this is my weblog
    http://www.slooha-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Multazim could you tell in which college you are?also Sloooha?

    ReplyDelete
  26. hii omar how is every thing??
    do u know that devid via has joined in barcelona am soo happy i like this person,,now this team will be stronger than real madrid..
    i want 2 know your favourit team??
    am Waiting impatiently,,

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi LiKian>>
    unfortunately I support Real Madrid but so do i>>I like David Via . He"s one of the best players in the world..
    Next year real Madrid will be stronger because we'll buy new profissional players.

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi, me and Multazim both in same college which is CBFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. hello omar
    could u visit my weblog i think u will like it..
    www.shahwarzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Omarson..I'm from CBFS college.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Missing these blogs too much :(
    Missing oman dental college :(
    Missing u mates :(

    Am at CCE (caledonian college) now n am comfortable more than ever :)

    ReplyDelete